Miami County Current Construction
For the week of July 23rd – 29th
SIDNEY (Monday, July 23, 2018) – The following closures are currently in effect for the week of July 23rd – 29th:
• SR 48 between Perry Road and Klinger Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE July 19th – August 3rd. The official detour is: SR 48 to US 36 to SR 721 to SR 185 to SR 48.
• SR 41 Ramp to I-75 north, RAMP CLOSURE July 16th at 7 pm – July 23rd at 7 pm. The official detour is: SR 41 to I-75 south to SR 55 to I-75 north.
• Garbry Road between Centre Court and Looney Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 10th – November 30th. The official detour is: Garbry Road to North County Road 25A to US 36 to Looney Road to Garbry Road
• Looney Road between US 36 and Patrizio Place, Lane width restriction and traffic pattern shift July 10th – November 30th. Southbound lane will be shifted to the northbound side and northbound lane will be shifted to the right. One lane will remain open in each direction. Lanes restricted to 10 feet.
• I-75 between CR 25A (Tipp City) and Eldean Road, Lane closures June 18th – August 31st. These will become double lane closures each night between 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open at all times. *These closures will not be in effect Friday mornings – Sunday afternoons.
• US 36 between Scott Drive and Aerovent Drive, Lane closure April 26th – August 31st. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• Miami – SR 589 between Troy Urbana Road and SR 55, ROAD CLOSURE July 30th – August 3rd. The official detour is: SR 589 to US 36 to SR 235 to SR 55 to SR 589