This board meets in January of each year and as needed
|Jeanie Jordan Bates, President||Bill Mcvety Realty ||Owner|
|Stacy DiPace, Vice President||Palmer Bolt Supply||Purchasing|
|Paul Oberdorfer, Secretary||City of Piqua||City Manager|
|Jennifer Kahle, Treasurer||City of Piqua||Finance Director|
|Kris Lee||City of Piqua||3nd Ward Commissioner|
|Cindy Pearson||City of Piqua||2nd Ward Commissioner|
|Chris Schmiesing||City of Piqua||Development Director|
|Ed Krieger||City of Piqua ||Power System Director|
|Dan French||French Oil Mill Machinery||President|
|Jim Sever||Piqua Steel||President|
|Kathy Sherman||Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce||President|
|Nate Funderburg||McCulloch, Felger, Fite and Gutmann||Attorney|
|Lorna Swisher||Mainstreet Piqua||Executive Director|
The purpose of the Piqua Improvement Corporation is to advance, encourage and promote the industrial, economic, and commercial development of the City of Piqua, Ohio, using the powers granted by section 1724.02 of the Ohio Revised Code to:
- Advance, encourage, and promote the industrial, economic, commercial, and civic development of the community.
- Purchase, receive, hold, manage, lease, or otherwise acquire and sell, convey, transfer, lease, sublease, or otherwise dispose of real and personal property.
- Facilitate the reclamation, rehabilitation, and reutilization of vacant, abandoned, tax-foreclosed, or other real property within the community.
- Assist local government and other nonprofit or for-profit persons to assemble, clear, and clear the title of the property.
- Promoting economic expansion and housing development in the community.
Interested in Being on a City of Piqua Board or Committee?
Complete the Online City of Piqua Board/Committee Application