As we begin 2023, the Piqua Sanitation Crews would like to remind customers how to place carts for collection. See the tips below:
- Place carts as far apart as possible and not within 3 feet of a vehicle, mailbox, lamp post, etc.
- Place carts with wheels and handle towards the curb. Leave plenty of space between carts.
- Make sure the lid is closed. Bulk items and yard waste containers must be placed behind carts.
- Do not put bags, boxes, or any other items on top of the lid of the cart.
- Place all recyclables inside the Recycling Cart with the red lid. Boxes must be broken down and placed inside the cart for collection.
- All carts must be removed from the public right of way (curb area) after collection day.