Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at 6:00 PM both in person at 201 W. Water St. in the Commission Chambers, and using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members and staff members will attend the meeting in person, agenda item applicants are invited to attend the meeting in person or attend the meeting using Zoom.
All others wishing to attend may do so via Zoom. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at email@example.com . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, APRIL 13TH, 2021
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – March 9, 2021 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 07-21 (Administrative) – A Resolution to consider a Special Use for an accessory garage structure on a lot without a principal structure
5. Resolution PC 08-21 (Administrative) – A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 505 N. Main St
6. Resolution PC 09-21 (Administrative) – A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for exterior changes to 128 E. Water St
7. Resolution PC 10-21 (Administrative) – A Resolution to consider a Special Use for a drive-thru at parcel N44-101558, located on E. Ash St.
8. Resolution PC 11-21 (Advisory/Legislative) – A Resolution to consider a subdivision of land and dedication of public right of way at parcel N44-072740 at the corner of E. Ash and Looney Rd
9. Resolution PC 12-21 (Administrative) – A Resolution to consider a Special Use for a drive-thru on a new lot at the corner of E. Ash and Looney Rd
Fountain Park native plantings and forestation project