Please be advised that the City of Piqua Planning Commission will be conducted on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM using a video conferencing application called Zoom.
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so via phone or computer in listen only mode. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to
Bethany Harp at email@example.com.
Neighbors and others with standing in this matter may submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet can be viewed in its entirety at https://piquaoh.org/citygovernment/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – March 10, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 9-20: A Resolution to consider a drive-through at the address 1284 East Ash St
5. Resolution PC 10-20: A Resolution to consider an indoor commercial recreation use located at the address 125 Bridge St
6. Resolution PC 11-20: A Resolution to consider a custom manufacturing and retail space in the Central Business District located at the address 124 N Main St
7. Resolution PC 12-20: A Resolution to consider the authorization of a plat to include dedication of right of way