April 7, 2020 Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda and Updated Procedures
Piqua, Ohio – The City of Piqua will still be conducting the April 7, 2020 Piqua City Commission Meeting with strict guidelines. The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
How to view the live meeting:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will not be open to public but will be streamed live on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel.
- The link to the YouTube channel is youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356
Public comments will be accepted in advance with the following guidelines:
- This form will take place of the comments for each agenda item and public comments section. https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- We will accept only one form submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with organization during the meeting.
- If a person submits more than one form on one agenda item, only the first form will be acknowledged.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- By providing an email on the form, you will receive a confirmation email with all submitted data.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: APRIL 7, 2020 AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020
COMMISSION CHAMBER–2nd FLOOR
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of the minutes from the March 3, 2020 Regular Piqua City Commission Meeting and the February 27, 2020 Piqua City Commission Worksession
2. ORD. NO. 6-20 (1st Reading)
An Ordinance to amend the Historic Preservation Code
3. RES, NO. R-46-20
A Resolution authorizing the sale of city owned real estate located at 439 S. Main Street
4. RES. NO. R-47-20
A Resolution awarding a contract to A to Z Property Maintenance LLC for the sidewalk ADA Compliance Program
5. RES. NO. R-48-20
A Resolution awarding a contract to Barrett Paving Materials, Inc. for the 2020 Street Resurfacing Program
6. RES. NO. R-49-20
A Resolution authorizing preliminary consent legislation with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) for traffic signal and pedestrian improvements on E. Ash Street from Scott Drive to Kienle Drive
7. RES. NO. R-50-20
A Resolution for consent to amend an agreement for Professional Engineering Design Services with Strand Associates, Inc. for the Stormwater Master Plan Update
8. RES. NO. R-51-20
A Resolution awarding a contract to Westerheide Construction Company for the Municipal Government Complex Building Security Upgrades Project
9. RES. NO. R-52-20
A Resolution amending the agreement with LJB Inc, for the Engineering Design Services for the Great Miami River Pedestrian Bridge Project
10. RES. NO. R-53-20
A Resolution requesting authorization to purchase the real property and building(s) located at 9480 North State Route 66, payable to Tecla A. Powell and Roland J. Kellar, Jr., in the amount not to exceed $67,500
11. RES. NO. R-54-20
A Resolution authorizing a purchase order to Lebanon Ford for the purchase of two Ford Police Interceptor Utility Vehicles
12. RES. NO.R-55-20
A Resolution authorizing a purchase order to the KE Rose Company for purchase and installation of specialized equipment in Police Vehicles
13. RES. NO. R-56-20
A Resolution approving the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Business Development Grant Application for Program Year 2020 and authorizing the City Manager to submit application to the United States Department of Agriculture
(This is an opportunity for citizens to address the City Commission regarding agenda items,
issues, or to provide information. Comments are requested to be limited to five (5) minutes and
specific questions should be addressed to the City Manager’s office.)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT