Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, August 11th, 2020 at 6:00 PM using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so via phone or computer in listen only mode. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at email@example.com Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
Kyrsten French – City Planner
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2020
ZOOM VIRTUAL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – July 14, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 24-20: A Resolution to consider an automobile washing facility Special Use at the address 1292 East Ash Street
5. Resolution PC 25-20: A Resolution to consider a zoning change of parcel number N44-095820 from Open Space (OS) to Residential (R1)
6. Resolution PC 26-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 529 N Main St.
Code Piqua Update