Notice is hereby given that Piqua City Commission will meet on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Commission Chambers at the Piqua Municipal Government Complex Building, 201 W. Water Street, Piqua, Ohio.
The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
Piqua City Commission meetings are open to the public with a temporary occupation limit of 21 people. This occupation limit allows proper social distancing between each chair of at least six feet. Participation will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Participation requirements (State of Ohio COVID-19 Orders):
- Wear face coverings or masks
- Conduct self-evaluation and stay home if symptoms arise
- Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet
For citizens who are limiting their exposure due to COVID-19, Piqua City Commission will continue to incorporate Zoom with the Piqua City Commission Meetings to allow participants to virtually attend the meeting and be able to make comments in real-time. With this addition, community members have two ways to make public comments on agenda items:
- Submit your comment beforehand using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with the organization during the meeting.
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- Submit a request for Zoom meeting access code using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the meeting and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: April 6, 2021, AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
HOW TO VIEW THE LIVE MEETING WITHOUT PARTICIPATION:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will be live-streamed on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356.
- This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the City of Piqua Ordinances and State of Ohio COVID-19 Orders.
- If the Zoom meeting connection is temporarily lost, the Mayor will suspend the discussion until the connection is restored.
For questions or further assistance, please email email@example.com.
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2021
COMMISSION CHAMBER–2nd FLOOR
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of the Minutes from the March 16, 2021, Regular Piqua City Commission Meeting
2. RESOLUTION NO. R-30-21
A RESOLUTION OF APPRECIATION FOR THE PUBLIC SERVICE OF CHRISTOPHER A. MELVIN AS A CITY EMPLOYEE.
3. RESOLUTION NO. R-31-21
A RESOLUTION REQUESTING AUTHORIZATION TO AMEND THE CONTRACT WITH DLZ FOR CONSULTING SERVICES TO ASSIST THE CITY OF PIQUA WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ADA TRANSITION PLAN
4. RESOLUTION NO. R-32-21
PRELIMINARY LEGISLATION WITH THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ODOT) FOR THE GREAT MIAMI RIVER TRAIL BRIDGE PROJECT
5. RESOLUTION NO. R-33-21
PRELIMINARY CONSENT LEGISLATION WITH THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ODOT) FOR ASPHALT CONCRETE OVERLAY ON INTERSTATE ROUTE 75
6. RESOLUTION NO. R-34-21
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING PARTICIPATION IN OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ODOT) COOPERATIVE PURCHASING PROGRAM
(This is an opportunity for citizens to address the City Commission regarding agenda items, issues, or to provide information. Comments are requested to be limited to five (5) minutes and specific questions should be addressed to the City Manager’s office.)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT