The following closures are currently in effect for the week of September 17th – 23rd:
• I-75 between Old Springfield Road and CR 25A (Tipp City), Daily lane closures September 17th – 28th between 8 am and 3 pm. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
• Garbry Road between Kienle Road and Centre Court, ROAD CLOSURE September 5th – November 30th. The official detour is: US 36 to County Road 25A to Main Street
• Looney Road between US 36 and Patrizio Place, ROAD CLOSURE September 5th – November 30th. The official detour is: Statler Road to County Road 25A to US 36 to Looney Road.
• SR 55 between North Childrens Home Road and North Alcony-Conover Road, Daily lane closures August 25th – October 15th between the hours of 7:30 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• I-75 near CR 25A (Piqua), Nightly lane closures August 14th – September 28th between 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• Garbry Road between Centre Court and Looney Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 10th – November 30th. The official detour is: Garbry Road to North County Road 25A to US 36 to Looney Road to Garbry Road
• US 36 between Scott Drive and Aerovent Drive, Lane closure April 26th – September 28th. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• Looney Road between US 36 and Patrizio Place, Lane width restriction and traffic pattern shift July 10th – November 30th. Southbound lane will be shifted to the northbound side and northbound lane will be shifted to the right. One lane will remain open in each direction. Lanes restricted to 10 feet.
• Miami – SR 55 between SR 571 and Rangeline Road, ROAD CLOSURE October 1st – 12th. The official detour is: SR 48 to SR 571 to SR 55.
Contact: Mandi Dillon – (937) 497-6820
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.