Miami County Current Construction – The following closures are currently in effect for the week of September 25 – October 1, 2017:
• I-75 between SR 41 and US 36, Nightly lane closures September 24th – October 5th between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open at all times.
• SR 41 between SR 202 and Dye Mill Road, ROAD CLOSURE September 25th – October 6th. The official detour is: SR 202 to SR 55
• West Peterson Road at Piqua Troy Road, ROAD CLOSURE September 11th – October 28th. The official detour is: westbound: Piqua Troy Road to Statler Road to CR 25A north to Eldean Road to Piqua Troy Road. Eastbound: West Peterson Road to Troy Sidney Road to Statler Road to Piqua Troy Road.
• Piqua-Troy Road between Statler Road and Eldean Road, ROAD CLOSURE April 12th – October 12th. The official detour is: Piqua-Troy Road to West Peterson to CR 25A to Eldean Road to Piqua -Troy Road or Piqua-Troy Road to West Peterson to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road to Piqua-Troy Road
• I-75 between CR 25A (Troy) and US 36, Shoulder closures April 11th – October 31st.
Contact: Mandi Dillon – (937) 497-6820
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.