Due to the Winter Storm Warning until 1:00 p.m. tomorrow and a current Level 1, the City of Piqua Municipal Government Complex will be closed tomorrow, February 16, 2021, until 5:30 p.m.
Level 1: Roadways are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow. Roads may also be icy. Motorists are urged to drive with caution.
Follow this link for more information:
Piqua City Commission Meeting
The Piqua City Commission meeting will take place as scheduled at 6:00 p.m. allowing in-person participation.
Citizens who are unable to come to the meeting in-person have the option to participate via Zoom or submit a question ahead of time.
- Submit your comment beforehand using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with organization during the meeting.
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- Submit a request for Zoom meeting access code using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the meeting and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: February 16, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Please note the time has been extended from the previous notice.
For questions or further assistance, please email email@example.com.
Utility Business Office
The Utility Business Office will be closed on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. Payments may be made utilizing the following methods:
- Pay Online – https://eps.mvpbanking.com/cgi-bin/login.pl
- Pay by Phone – 937-778-2000; Choose Option 2 to make a payment then Option 1 if you are a returning customer or Option 3 if it is your first time using our automated system.
- Payment Dropbox – Drop your payment in our convenient payment box located on the west side of the building between the utility billing office and the fire department.