The City of Piqua will still be conducting the December 15, 2020, Piqua City Commission Special Meeting with strict guidelines. The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
HOW TO VIEW THE LIVE MEETING:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will not be open to the public but will be streamed live on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel. The link to the YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356
The Piqua City Commission has decided to incorporate Zoom with the Piqua City Commission Meetings to allow participants to virtually attend the meeting and be able to make comments in real-time. With this addition, community members have two ways to make public comments on agenda items:
1. Submit your comment beforehand using this link:
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with the organization during the meeting.
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
2. Submit a request for Zoom meeting access code using this link:
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the meeting and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: December 15, 2020, AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
- The meeting will be conducted in accordance with the City of Piqua Ordinances, with the exception the meeting room will be a virtual location hosted online for community members.
- If the meeting connection is temporarily lost the Mayor will suspend the discussion until the connection is restored.
If you have any questions or need further guidance please email email@example.com.
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2020
COMMISSION CHAMBER–2nd FLOOR
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL OF PIQUA CITY COMMISSION
a. To consider the purchase or sale of property for public purposes
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of the minutes from the November 17, 2020, Regular Piqua City Commission Meeting and the November 19, 2020, Piqua City Commission Worksession
2. ORD. NO. 10-20 (2nd Reading)
An Ordinance repealing existing Chapter 33.08 and enacting a new Chapter 33.08 of the Piqua Code, relating to Employee Insurance
3. ORD. NO. 11-20 (2nd Reading)
An Ordinance repealing Schedule A-1 of Chapter 33 of the Piqua Code and adopting a new Schedule A-1 of Chapter 33 of the Piqua Code, relating to wages of certain Municipal Employees
4. ORD. NO. 12-20 (2nd Reading)
An Ordinance to make Appropriations for the City of Piqua, Ohio for the Year 2021
5. ORD. NO. 13-20 (1st Reading)
An Emergency amended Ordinance to make Appropriations for the City of Piqua, Ohio for the Year 2020
6. RES. NO. R-120-20
A Resolution authorizing the City Manager to prepare and submit an application to participate in the Ohio Public Works Commission State Capital Improvement and/or Local Transportation Improvement Program(s) and to execute contracts as required for the Fountain Blvd/Canal Sanitary Sewer replacement project
7. RES. NO. R-121-20
A Resolution authorizing a purchase order to Miami Valley Risk Management Association for purchase of insurance
8. RES. NO. R-122-20
A Resolution authorizing the City Manager to continue City Membership in American Municipal Power, Inc.
9. RES. NO. R-123-20
A Resolution authorizing the City Purchasing Agent to purchase #2 fuel oil on the open and spot market
10. RES. NO. R-124-20
A Resolution awarding a contract for the purchase of a Digger Derrick truck for the Power System
11. RES. NO. R-125-20
A Resolution to dedicate Homer Drive as a public right of way
12. RES. NO. R-126-20
A Resolution authorizing the sale of city-owned real estate
13. RES. NO. R-127-20
A Resolution authorizing transfers of cash from the General Fund to the other funds for the Fiscal Year 2020
14. RES. NO. R-128-20
A Resolution authorizing transfers of cash from the General Fund to the other funds for the Fiscal Year 2021
15. RES. NO. R-129-20
A Resolution authorizing a temporary loan of cash from the General Fund to the other funds for the Fiscal Year 2020
16. RES. NO. R-130-20
A Resolution authorizing a temporary loan of cash from the General Fund to the other funds for the Fiscal Year 2021
17. RES, NO. R-131-20
A Resolution authorizing the City Purchasing Analyst to advertise for bids to make certain purchases during
the 2021 year
(This is an opportunity for citizens to address the City Commission regarding agenda items,
issues, or to provide information. Comments are requested to be limited to five (5) minutes and
specific questions should be addressed to the City Manager’s office.)