The City of Piqua will still be conducting the December 21, 2020, Piqua City Commission Special Meeting with strict guidelines. The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
HOW TO VIEW THE LIVE MEETING:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will not be open to the public but will be streamed live on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel. The link to the YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356
The Piqua City Commission has decided to incorporate Zoom with the Piqua City Commission Meetings to allow participants to virtually attend the meeting and be able to make comments in real-time. With this addition, community members have two ways to make public comments on agenda items:
1. Submit your comment beforehand using this link:
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with the organization during the meeting.
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
2. Submit a request for Zoom meeting access code using this link:
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the meeting and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: December 21, 2020, AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
- The meeting will be conducted in accordance with the City of Piqua Ordinances, with the exception the meeting room will be a virtual location hosted online for community members.
- If the meeting connection is temporarily lost the Mayor will suspend the discussion until the connection is restored.
If you have any questions or need further guidance please email email@example.com.
PIQUA CITY COMMISSION
SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2020
PIQUA MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX- COMMISSION CHAMBER
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL OF PIQUA CITY COMMISSION
1. To consider the appointment, employment or compensation of the City Manager
2. To consider the purchase or sale of property for public purposes.
ADJOURN FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. RES. NO. R-126-20 (Tabled 12-15-2020)
A Resolution authorizing the sale of city owned real estate