Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, December 8th, 2020 at 6:00 PM using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at email@example.com
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8TH 2020
ZOOM VIRTUAL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – November 10, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 33-20 – A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 122 W Water St
5. Resolution PC 34-20 – A resolution to assign a zoning designation for parcel M40-042440, to be annexed into the city
6. Resolution PC 35-20 – A resolution to assign a zoning designation for part of parcel, M40-048100, also known as 1801 Echo Lake Dr, to be annexed into the city
7. Resolution PC 36-20 – A resolution to consider a plat dedicating new public right of way called “Homer Drive”
8. Resolution PC 37-20 – A resolution to consider construction drawings for a new road to be dedicated as public right of way, called “Homer Drive”
Code Piqua status update