Notice is hereby given that Piqua City Commission will hold a Special Meeting & Executive Session on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 6:00 PM at 201 W. Water Street in the Commission Chambers.
The Executive Session will be to discuss:
a. To prepare for and review negotiations on compensation or other terms and conditions of employment for City Personnel.
July 29, 2020 Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda and Updated Procedures
The City of Piqua will still be conducting the July 29, 2020 Piqua City Commission Meeting with strict guidelines. The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
How to view the live meeting:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will not be open to public but will be streamed live on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel.
- The link to the YouTube channel is youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356
Public comments will be accepted in advance with the following guidelines:
- This form will take place of the comments for each agenda item and public comments section. https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- We will accept only one form submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with organization during the meeting.
- If a person submits more than one form on one agenda item, only the first form will be acknowledged.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- By providing an email on the form, you will receive a confirmation email with all submitted data.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: July 29, 2020 AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
SPECIAL PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2020
COMMISSION CHAMBERS–2nd FLOOR
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. RES. NO. R-95-20
A Resolution supporting the Davidson Flexibility for States and Localities Act and declaring an Emergency
(This is an opportunity for citizens to address the City Commission regarding agenda items, issues, or to provide information. Comments are requested to be limited to five (5) minutes and specific questions should be addressed to the City Manager’s office.)
ADJOURNMENT TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
A. To prepare for and review negotiations on compensation or other terms and conditions of employment for City Personnel