Notice is hereby given that Piqua City Commission will meet on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Commission Chambers at the Piqua Municipal Government Complex Building, 201 W. Water Street, Piqua, Ohio.
The Piqua City Commission Meeting Agenda Packet can be found below.
Piqua City Commission meetings are open to the public with a temporary occupation limit of 21 people. This occupation limit allows proper social distancing between each chair of at least six feet. Participation will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Participation requirements (State of Ohio COVID-19 Orders):
- Wear face coverings or masks
- Conduct self-evaluation and stay home if symptoms arise
- Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet
For citizens who are limiting their exposure due to COVID-19, Piqua City Commission will continue to incorporate Zoom with the Piqua City Commission Meetings to allow participants to virtually attend the meeting and be able to make comments in real-time. With this addition, community members have two ways to make public comments on agenda items:
- Submit your comment beforehand using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with organization during the meeting.
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- Submit a request for Zoom meeting access code using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the meeting and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: February 16, 2021, AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
HOW TO VIEW THE LIVE MEETING WITHOUT PARTICIPATION:
The Piqua City Commission Meeting will be live-streamed on the City of Piqua’s YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356.
- This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the City of Piqua Ordinances and State of Ohio COVID-19 Orders.
- If the Zoom meeting connection is temporarily lost, the Mayor will suspend the discussion until the connection is restored.
For questions or further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021
COMMISSION CHAMBER–2nd FLOOR
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
REGULAR PIQUA CITY COMMISSION MEETING
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of the Minutes from the February 2, 2021 Regular Piqua City Commission Meeting
2. RESOLUTION NO. R-12-21
A RESOLUTION OF APPRECIATION FOR THE PUBLIC SERVICE OF SHERYL K. DEBROSSE AS A CITY EMPLOYEE
3. RESOLUTION NO. R-13-21
A RESOLUTION AWARDING A CONTRACT TO GRISSOM CONSTRUCTION, LLC FOR THE SIDEWALK ADA COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
4. RESOLUTION NO. R-14-21
A RESOLUTION AWARDING A CONTRACT TO WALLS BROS. ASPHALT CO. FOR THE 2021 STREET RESURFACING PROGRAM
5. RESOLUTION NO. R-15-21
A RESOLUTION AWARDING A CONTRACT TO R.B. JERGENS CONTRACTORS, INC. FOR THE HYDRAULIC CANAL SPILLWAY BRIDGE REHABILITATION PROJECT
6. RESOLUTION NO. R-16-21
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE SALE OF CITY OWNED REAL ESTATE
7. RESOLUTION NO. R-17-21
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE LEASE OF CITY OWNED REAL ESTATE
8. RESOLUTION NO R-18-21
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE ACCEPTANCE OF REAL ESTATE INTO THE LAND REUTILIZATION PROGRAM
(This is an opportunity for citizens to address the City Commission regarding agenda items, issues, or to provide information. Comments are requested to be limited to five (5) minutes and specific questions should be addressed to the City Manager’s office.)
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT