Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at email@example.com
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2021
ZOOM VIRTUAL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes: December 8, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes, December 16, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 01-21: A Resolution nominating and electing the Planning Commission Chairperson and the Vice Chairperson for the 2021 calendar year
5. Resolution PC 02-21: A Resolution recommending the Planning Commission appointment to the Board of Zoning Appeals for the 2021 calendar year
6. Resolution PC 03-21: A Resolution recommending the Planning Commission appointment to the Housing Council for the 2021 calendar year
7. Resolution PC 04-21: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 124 W Water St
8. Resolution PC 05-21: A Resolution to consider a construction drawings for a public parking facility at the northeast corner of Main St and Water St.
OTHER BUSINESS – Safe Routes to School Application discussion