Please be advised that a Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021 at 6:00 PM both in person at 201 W. Water St. in the Commission Chambers, and using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members and staff members will attend the meeting in person, agenda item applicants and the public are invited to attend the meeting in person or attend the meeting using Zoom.
Those with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at http://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
Kyrsten French – City Planner
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, JULY 13TH, 2021
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – May 11th, 2021; June 28th, 2021 – Special Meeting
4. Resolution PC 20-21: A Resolution to approve a Certificate of Appropriateness for new signage at Ayla’s Barks and Bubbles, 505 N. Main St.
5. Resolution PC 21-21: A Resolution to approve a Certificate of Appropriateness for exterior façade changes at Dugan’s Pawn Shop, 414 N. Main St.
6. Resolution PC 22-21: A Resolution to approve a Certificate of Appropriateness for exterior painting at Edward Jones Financial, 421 N. Main St
7. Resolution PC 23-21: A Resolution to consider construction documents for a phase of Lock 9 Park improvements
8. Resolution PC 24-21: A Resolution to adopt amendments to the Planning Commission Procedures, Rules and Regulations
9. Resolution PC 25-21: A Resolution electing the Planning Commission Chair and Vice Chair
OTHER BUSINESS Code Piqua Review – Lock 9 Townhomes Example