Please be advised that the City of Piqua Planning Commission will be conducted on Tuesday, June 9th at 6:00 PM, using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so via phone or computer in listen only mode. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighbors and others with standing in this matter may submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at email@example.com. Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2020
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – May 12, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 18-20 – A resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for signage at 201 N. Wayne St. located within the Downtown Historic District
5. Resolution PC 19-20 – A resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness at 418 N. Main St. located within the Downtown Historic District
6. Resolution PC 20-20 – A resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness at the address 517 N. Main St. located within the Downtown Historic District
7. Resolution PC 21-20 – A resolution to vacate a portion of unimproved alley public right of way located south of and perpendicular to E. Main St. and adjacent to 115 Staunton St.
8. Resolution PC 22-20 – A resolution to consider a residential special use in the B (General Business District) at the address 101 S. Wayne St.
9. Code Piqua Review – District Standards