Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 6:00 PM both in person at 201 W. Water St. in the Commission Chambers, and virtually on Zoom. A Zoom invitation with links to the meeting will be provided upon request.
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at email@example.com . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at http://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2022
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – April 12th, 2022
4. Resolution PC 15-22: A resolution to recommend a Certificate of Appropriateness for new signage at 400 N. Wayne Street located in the Downtown Historic District
5. Resolution PC 16-22: A resolution to recommend a Certificate of Appropriateness for new signage and façade painting at 311 North Main Street located in the Downtown Historic District
6. Resolution PC 17-22: A resolution to recommend a Certificate of Appropriateness for new signageat 411 North Main Street located in the Downtown Historic District