Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 at 6:00 PM both in person at 201 W. Water St. in the Commission Chambers, and using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members and staff members will attend the meeting in person, agenda item applicants are invited to attend the meeting in person or attend the meeting using Zoom.
All others wishing to attend may do so via Zoom. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at email@example.com
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, MAY 11TH, 2021
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – April 13, 2021 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 14-21: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for signage at 110 W High St. located within the Downtown Historic District
5. Resolution PC 15-21: A Resolution to consider an animal grooming Special Use to be located at 505 N Main St within the CBD zoning district
6. Resolution PC 16-21: A Resolution to consider a Special Use for an accessory garage structure on a lot without a principal structure
7. Resolution PC 17-21: A Resolution to consider a dwelling unit Special Use at 125 Bridge St. zoned B – General Business
8. Resolution PC 18-21: A Resolution to consider acceptance of an easement over a private roadway at parcel N44-076538 to reconnect the Ohio to Indiana Trail to the regional trail system