Please be advised that the City of Piqua Planning Commission will be conducted on Tuesday, May 12th at 6:00 PM, using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members, staff members, and agenda item applicants will attend the meeting using Zoom and will have live audio and video feeds.
All others wishing to attend may do so via phone or computer in listen only mode. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at email@example.com
Neighbors and others with standing in this matter may submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2020
MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX
COMMISSION CHAMBERS – 201 W. WATER STREET
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – April 14, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 13-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for signage at 333 N. Main St. located within the Downtown Historic District
5. Resolution PC 14-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for signage at 212 Main St. and 215 Wayne St, located within the Downtown Historic District
6. Resolution PC 15-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for signage at 517 N. Main St, located within the Downtown Historic District
7. Resolution PC 16-20: A Resolution to consider construction documents for the extension of Innovation Parkway
8. Resolution PC 17-20: A Resolution to consider acceptance of an easement over a portion of the bike path connector that extends from the Ohio to Indiana trail south to the Commercial Street bike alley
Acknowlegement of Stu Shear’s service