The following closures are currently in effect for the week of May 11th – May 17th:
• I-75 northbound between County Road 25A (between Troy and Piqua) and US 36, traffic pattern shift April 10th at 3 am – August 31st at 6 am. One NB lane will be shifted on to the SB side of I-75. *The available lane width is 10’ with a 1’ shoulder.*
• I-75 southbound between County Road 25A (between Troy and Piqua) and US 36, traffic pattern shifts March 23rd at 1 pm – August 31st at 6 am. Two lanes will be 10′ with a 1′ shoulder.
• I-75 between County Road 25A (Miami County Industries Exit Piqua) and County Road 25A, lane closures in both directions, May 11th at 9 am – May 15th at 2 pm for asphalt repairs. One lane of traffic will be maintained in the area.
• US 36 between Robert Davis Parkway and Sunset Boulevard, daily lane closure May 12th at 7 am – May 22nd at 7 pm for resurfacing. Traffic will be maintained in the area.
• State Route 55 southbound between Water Street and Staunton Road, far right lane closure, May 6th at 7 am – May 15th at 5 pm for bridge repairs. One 12’ left lane will remain open. *Note: the southbound sidewalk will also be closed to pedestrians. One 12’ left lane will remain open.*
Contact: Tiffany Oliphant – (937) 497-6959
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.