The following closures are currently in effect for the week of May 25, 2020:
• I-75 northbound between County Road 25A (between Troy and Piqua) and US 36, traffic pattern shift April 10th at 3 a.m. – August 31st at 6 a.m. One NB lane will be shifted on to the SB side of I-75. *The available lane width is 10’ with a 1’ shoulder.*
• I-75 southbound between County Road 25A (between Troy and Piqua) and US 36, traffic pattern shifts March 23rd at 1 p.m. – August 31st at 6 a.m. Two lanes will be 10′ with a 1′ shoulder.
• I-75 Northbound at Eldean Road, right driving lane closed May 18th from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. One lane of traffic will be maintained.
• I-75 between County Road 25A (Miami County Industries Exit Piqua) and County Road 25A, single-lane closures in both directions, May 27th at 9:00 a.m. – May 29th at 2:00 p.m. for asphalt repairs. One lane of traffic will be maintained in the area.
• State Route 55 between North Market Street and Indiana Avenue, road closed June 15th at 7 a.m. – June 22nd at 5 p.m. for rail work. The official detour is State Route 41 to State Route 202.
• State Route 41 between Clay Street and Mulberry Street, road closed June 1st at 7 a.m. – June 8th at 5 p.m. for rail work. The official detour is State Route 202 to State Route 55.
Contact: Tiffany Oliphant – (937) 497-6959
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.