Please be advised that the Planning Commission meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 at 6:00 PM both in person and using a video conferencing application called Zoom. This application can be downloaded from your app store or be accessed through your browser at Zoom.us
Board members and staff members will attend the meeting in person, agenda item applicants are invited to attend the meeting in person or attend the meeting using Zoom.
All others wishing to attend may do so via Zoom. Those who wish to attend must submit a request for meeting access information via email by noon on the date of the meeting. Request for meeting access may be submitted via email to Bethany Harp at email@example.com
Residents and others with interest in the agenda topics may also submit public comment on an item until noon on the day of the meeting by emailing Bethany Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Public comments submitted by the date/time noted will be presented to the Planning Commission at the public hearing proceedings.
The full agenda packet may be accessed at https://piquaoh.org/city-government/boards-and-committees/planning-commission/
Please contact this office if you have any questions pertaining to this notice.
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF PIQUA, OHIO
6:00 P.M. – TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH 2020
201 W. WATER ST. PIQUA/ZOOM VIRTUAL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
1. Chair Comments – Opening Remarks
2. Roll Call – Clerk Calls the Roll
3. Meeting Minutes – September 8, 2020 PC Meeting Minutes
4. Resolution PC 30-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 417 N Main Street
5. Resolution PC 31-20: A Resolution to consider a Certificate of Appropriateness for a new sign at 429 N Main Street
6. Resolution PC 32-20: A Resolution to consider a request to change the zoning designation of parcels N44-052200 from I1-Light Industrial to B-General Business and parcel N44-052214 from F-Floodplain to B-General Business
OTHER BUSINESS – Garbry Ridge Phase 3 update