Notice is hereby given that Piqua City Commission has scheduled a work session to be held on Thursday, November 19, 2020, at 4:00 PM. This work session will be to review the 2021 Budget.
The City of Piqua will be conducting a work session on November 19, 2020, with strict guidelines. The Piqua City Commission Work Session Agenda can be found below.
The Piqua City Commission has decided to incorporate Zoom for the Piqua City Commission Work Session to allow participants to virtually attend the work session and be able to make comments in real-time. With this addition, community members have two ways to make public comments on agenda items:
- Submit your comment beforehand using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments_copy
- We will accept only one form of submission per person per agenda item.
- Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
- Submit a request for Zoom work session access code using this link: https://piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments_copy
- Participants will receive an email with a registration link to virtually attend the work session and directives on how to make a comment about agenda items via Zoom.
SUBMISSION CUT-OFF: November 19, 2020 AT NOON (12:00 P.M.)
- The work session will be conducted in accordance with City of Piqua Ordinances, with the exception the meeting room will be a virtual location hosted online for community members.
- If the work session connection is temporarily lost the Mayor will suspend the discussion until the connection is restored.
If you have any questions or need further guidance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PIQUA CITY COMMISSION
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2020
PIQUA MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT COMPLEX- COMMISSION CHAMBER
201 WEST WATER STREET
PIQUA, OHIO 45356
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL OF PIQUA CITY COMMISSION
- 2021 Budget Presentation