Work will commence the week of March 19, 2018 on the City of Piqua’s 2018 Sidewalk ADA Compliance Program. The city has entered into a contract with Grissom Construction, LLC of Covington, Ohio for this project.
The project consists of the installation of concrete curbing, sidewalk, truncated domes as well as catch basin replacements in the following locations:
- McKinley Ave from Mulberry St to South St
- Grant St from Cedarbrook Dr to Linden Ave
- Edge St from Sherwood Dr to McKinley Ave
- South St from McKinley Ave to Linden Ave
- Blaine Ave from Clark Ave to South St
- Wilson Ave from Clark Ave to South St
- New Haven Rd from Falmouth Ave to Briarcliff Ave
- Cambridge St from Briarcliff Ave to Candlewood Blvd
Parking along the streets may be prohibited at times during construction. No Parking signs and/or traffic cones will be posted 24 hours in advance to notify motorists of such restrictions. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. All work is weather permitting.