Work will commence the week of June 11, 2018 on the City of Piqua’s 2018 Sidewalk ADA Compliance Program Phase II. The city has entered into a contract with A to Z Property Maintenance LLC of Troy, Ohio for this project.
The project consists of the installation of concrete curbing, sidewalk, truncated domes as well as catch basin replacements in the following locations:
• Cleveland St from E Main St to Fifth St
• Fifth St from Cleveland St to Hilliard St
• Fourth St from Cleveland St to Hilliard St
• Third St from Cleveland St to Staunton St
• Second St from Cleveland St to Dead End
• First St from Cleveland St to Dead End
• E Main St from the Y bend to the railroad tracks
• Carr St
• Staunton St from E Main St to Second St
• Havard St from E Main St to Second St
• Yale from E Main St to Second St
• Garbry Rd from railroad tracks to Corporation limits
• Keinle Dr from E Ash St to Garbry Rd
Parking along the streets may be prohibited at times during construction. No Parking signs will be posted 48 hours in advance to notify motorists of such restrictions. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. All work is weather permitting.