Work will commence the week of March 11, 2019 on the City of Piqua’s 2019 Sidewalk ADA Compliance Program. The city has entered into a contract with Grissom Construction of Covington, Ohio for this project.
The project consists of the installation of concrete curbing, sidewalk, truncated domes as well as catch basin replacements in the following intersection locations:
• Eagles Lake Dr. from Sunset Dr. to Westview Dr.
• Carlyle Dr. from East Parkway to Westview Dr.
• Beckert Dr. from Park Ave. to Westview Dr.
• Park Ave. from Beckert Dr. to Antler Ct.
• Forest Ave. from Park Ave. to Echo Lake Dr.
• Echo Lake Dr. from Forest Ave. to Fountain Boulevard
• Wilshire Dr. from Westview Dr. to Deerfield Crossing
• Elmwood Circle
• Maplewood Dr. from Sunset Dr. to Park Ave.
• Peters Dr.
• Jean St.
• Janet St.
Parking along the streets may be prohibited at times during construction. No Parking signs will be posted 48 hours in advance to notify motorists of such restrictions. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. All work is weather permitting.