Work will commence the week of April 24, 2017 on the City of Piqua’s 2017 Sidewalk ADA Compliance Program. The city has entered into a contract with Grissom Construction of Covington, Ohio for this project.
The project consists of the installation of concrete curbing, sidewalk, truncated domes as well as catch basin replacements in the following locations:
- North St from Washington Ave to Franklin St
- Boone St from Washington Ave to Broadway
- Fisher Drive
- Madison Ave from Park Ave to Robinson Ave
- Robinson Ave from Madison Ave to Nicklin Ave
- Lincoln St from Park Ave to Lindsay St
- Virginia St from Park Ave to Elm St
Parking along the streets may be prohibited at times during construction. No Parking signs will be posted 48 hours in advance to notify motorists of such restrictions. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. All work is weather permitting.