On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 Piqua City Commission will announce the 2017 Summer recipients for the Residence Pride Awards.
The Residence Pride Committee met and reviewed nominations and selected the following for awards:
- Leon & Betsy Waldsmith – 808 Boone Street
- Russ & Krissy Shurtz – 322 Broadway Street
- Lori Huebner – 420 North Downing Street
- Dorothy M. Fitch – 1534 Edge Street
- John & Evelyn Mahrt – 511 Gill Street
The Residence Pride Award is based on the following criteria:
Helpful neighbor in regards to landscape or home improvement project
Home improvements-general clean-up of a property
Business owner/landlord property
The Residence Pride Committee meets on a regular basis to select the winners and the Committee encourages Piqua Citizens to submit nominations. Nomination forms are available on the City’s website or the Municipal Government Complex in the City Managers office or in the Utilities Department. Nominations or questions may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.